Corvus' Miniatures

Painted sf & fantasy miniatures by Gerrie Schenck

Desktop update: Caer Maed War Staff painting starts

A while ago I decided to go back to my old habit of working on one project at a time. When a project is in the basing/assembly phase there can be two projects on my desk at once, but I will try to do that only now and then.

Too many projects have ended up in my "work in progress" drawer because I got sidetracked by something else. Having the discipline to work on only one project gives me a lot more focus, and this will benefit the quality a lot.

The Drune unit project has been on my desk since January. After assembly and preparing the display base I have put this project aside for a while. But I realized that I had to pick it up soon because otherwise I will loose interest completely. So yesterday the painting finally started :)






2 comments:

MrLee said... @ March 19, 2012 at 1:04 PM

Amazing.. love the skin tones there..

MaGie said... @ March 19, 2012 at 6:34 PM

Wow! Those skin tones are amazing! Would you mind sharing your recipe for those?
I really like how you defined the muscles, I'm really looking forward to see more progress on these minis.

Post a Comment

 

Followers

Facebook

Corvus' Miniatures on Facebook