Corvus' Miniatures

Painted sf & fantasy miniatures by Gerrie Schenck

Busy times

Hi there! Some of you might have been thinking where I've been, well as you might have heard I'm about to move into my new house. There's still an insane amount of work to be done but the end is in sight and we hope to move in by the end of this month.

Needless to say there isn't any time left for miniature painting. In fact I've packed up most of my stuff already.

The good news is that in my new house I will have a dedicated painting room of almost 20 square meters. So there will be plenty of room for a big desk, display cabinets, a dedicated photo setup etc. I really want my new studio to be installed perfectly before I start painting there. But of course the rest of the house has a higher priority.

I have some hopes to start painting again somewhere in October, but this will more probably be November or December or event next year.

Anyway I will be updating this blog from time to time. I still have a bunch of reviews ready to be published. Another thing you can expect are some posts concerning the furnishing and installation of the new painting studio.

Thank you for coming back to my blog and enjoy the nice weather (if you have any).

-Gerrie

1 comments:

Vent said... @ July 14, 2010 at 11:38 AM

Ahh, I had been wondering where you'd gone to! Good luck with your move! I look forward to seeing some new stuff!

Post a Comment

 

Followers

Facebook

Corvus' Miniatures on Facebook