Corvus' Miniatures

Painted sf & fantasy miniatures by Gerrie Schenck

Jenova is back

Inge Mygind Jensen , better known by her nickname 'Jenova' is back. Her site has been inactive for last 4 years, but for some reason I kept coming back, waiting for an update. Yesterday evening I visited her site to check out an old tutorial I wanted to read and I noticed there were some updates.

She's running a blog now too, actually it's where most of the action happens. Quite appropriately it's called Jenova's Revival. I'm really amazed by the amount of miniatures she has painted, and the quality level she manages to achieve. It's great to see someone making a comeback like this.

Anyway I'm very glad to see someone from the old gang picking up the brushes again. Inge, good luck with your comeback!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Followers

Facebook

Corvus' Miniatures on Facebook