Corvus' Miniatures

Painted sf & fantasy miniatures by Gerrie Schenck

Follow me!

I've added the 'Follow me' gadget on the sidebar to the right. By clicking the white follow button you can follow my new posts with one of the services provided by Google Friend Connect, for example blogger dashboard (if you have a blog yourself) or Google Reader.

It would be cool if you decided to follow my blog if you want to keep up to date with the latest posts here or if you simply like my work, even if you don't want to follow me by using one of the Google services. It's a great way of telling me you appreciate my work and as a bonus you get some free advertisement for your own blog or profile because your portrait and link is included in the gadget when you decide to follow.

Remember I'm on Twitter too: twitter.com/corvusminis.

Thanks ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Followers

Facebook

Corvus' Miniatures on Facebook