About
Welcome to my home on the web. I specialize in painting a wide range of 28mm figures, from both SF and Fantasy genres. More about me and this site.
Supported by
Search
Custom Search
Friends
Blogs I read
-
Do Not Miss 2026 Week 2 - Tyr by James Davies James’ version of this bust from Hera Models. Fairy diorama by Anton Pryakhin Diorama based on a miniature by Dmytro Zamulin. Chinese...3 weeks ago
-
NMM Workshop with Tamer Widerspan - Sebastian here, Tamer Widerspan is giving another NMM course and there are still a few places available. You book one seat for the upcoming worksh...1 year ago
-
Guild Trapper's bear hat - This bear hat I've painted as part of my master-class about texture imitation. I hope you enjoy the result as much as I enjoyed the process.5 years ago
-
-
Aphid barker - Assembly - Here's the assembly guide for Aphid loader Barker, from the wave 2 Kickstarter miniatures. This is quite a complex miniature to assemble, definitely the mo...13 years ago
-
Happy New Year! - Hello everyone. Sorry about the lack of updates. Unfortunately I have an immune system condition that can sometimes be a pain in the butt. I experienced a ...16 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-





0 comments:
Post a Comment