Corvus' Miniatures

Painted sf & fantasy miniatures by Gerrie Schenck

Deathwing Terminator bust WIP II

Work continues on the Deathwing test mini... right now the red areas and the lenses are done. I've also basecoated the Crux Terminatus (the symbol on the left shoulderpad) in black green, I'll highlight this up to a medium green later on. Actually I've painted it in a traditional grey first, but that really didn't suit the beige armor at all.

I might also give the red areas a wash of dark red to shade everything a bit more.

3 comments:

AoM said... @ November 10, 2009 at 11:56 PM

I think some more shading on the red would be perfect. and possibly a bit further on the highest highlights.

John Stiening said... @ November 11, 2009 at 4:04 AM

I have to ask... the painting looks so good, but why did you chop up the mini? When you are done are just going to have some weird terminator bust in your bits box?

Corvus said... @ November 11, 2009 at 9:11 AM

@Drathmere: this is a test mini, this way I don't have to paint the entire figure to test out my new paint scheme. Read all about this in the previous post: http://corvusminiatures.blogspot.com/2009/11/deathwing-terminator-bust-wip-i.html

Post a Comment

 

Followers

Facebook

Corvus' Miniatures on Facebook