Corvus' Miniatures

Painted sf & fantasy miniatures by Gerrie Schenck

The new desk

Here it finally is, a picture of my new painting desk. As you might notice there are two desks. There's one for assembly and basing (that's my old desk) and dedicated desk for painting. This white table has regular legs on one side, and drawers on the other but these are mostly empty since my old desk offers plenty of storage space. Also included is a display cabinet and a dedicated photo setup.



I used some leftovers from a wooden floor I placed in the bedrooms recently to create a "stadium" for my paint pots. And although I rarely paint during the day, it's a pleasure to sit next to a window. On the far right of this picture you partially see my computer desk, which I use to play music during painting. At first I planned a computer at my painting table, but decided not to do this because it will probably distract me too much.


Nighttime video tour:



3 comments:

Sigismund said... @ January 16, 2011 at 12:37 AM

Very nice set up.

the other Kevin said... @ January 16, 2011 at 2:15 AM

Love that paint stand. I need something like that.

Anonymous said... @ January 16, 2011 at 10:58 AM

Such a nice set up mate, would love to have a nice view while painting. Makes all the difference working when you have a nice area to do it in. Very jealous indeed!
Wil :)

Post a Comment

 

Followers

Facebook

Corvus' Miniatures on Facebook