Corvus' Miniatures

Painted sf & fantasy miniatures by Gerrie Schenck

Happy 2011!

First of all best of wishes for you and your family. And of course I hope there will be some great painting inspiration for all of us in 2011.

I know it's been very quiet (too quiet) on this blog lately. I'm bursting with inspiration, but didn't have the time to use this on a miniature. But I've been working on some miniature related things recently, the most important one is my new painting room which I will showcase very soon. The picture below has been taken there. I will write some posts about the past year and the new one so some plans will be revealed.

In the meantime take care and I hope to write to you all very soon!

-Gerrie


2 comments:

Toosh said... @ January 7, 2011 at 2:07 PM

Gerrie! That is a seriously tidy paint station! In my expert opinion, I think it needs someone to make it messy with some cool projects for 2011. What do you think?! Hope you and the family are well and wishing you an inspired 2011 in the hobby. Take care T x

Joel said... @ January 8, 2011 at 5:08 AM

I Can never get my painting area that tidy!

Post a Comment

 

Followers

Facebook

Corvus' Miniatures on Facebook