Corvus' Miniatures

Painted sf & fantasy miniatures by Gerrie Schenck

Scale Model Challenge 2012 - part 3: our table

Welcome to the third and final part of my Scale Model Challenge 2012 report. Read part 1 here, part 2 here.

In this part I just want to share some pictures of our table. I teamed up with Maartje, Pascal and Gert to spend the day painting and showing our miniatures to the public.



Pascal at work:


Gert painting:



First person view :)



Maartje and I:


Maartje guarding the fort:


Some of Pascal and Gert's models on display:







Maartje's miniatures:



My display:


Coconut bread, hmmm yummy! Actually this is Maartje's palette :)


Pascal's painting is so good he actually scared off these kids:


In the afternoon this little guy was sitting on my table. It's a gift from Raffa (Massive Voodoo):



What a fun day we had!


And in the end our "team" brought home three prizes from the painting contest: gold for Pascal and Maartje and a silver medal for me. Picture by Pascal (source).




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Followers

Facebook

Corvus' Miniatures on Facebook