Corvus' Miniatures

Painted sf & fantasy miniatures by Gerrie Schenck

Desktop update: chaos sorcerer nearly done

The Chaos sorcerer is almost done. Working on the metallics now. Metallics aren't my strong point, I'm happy about what I did on the shoulder guard, but the metallic symbol on the belly plate lacks contrast.... might get back there and mix in some non-metallic colors, such as light grey.



That's the cool thing about this hobby, after 10 years I'm still struggling to get things right, but at the same time it remains challenging to try out new things :)



With the Chaos Sorcerer I'm not sure what I'll do next. My initial plan was to paint some more GW minis, but my experiences so far with the Finecast rubbish I have received will probably decide different. I also want to keep my schedule free for some upcoming projects, of which I can't say anything right now.


I took a look in my unpainted miniatures drawer, and I'll probably start this figure soon:


by the way if you're a fan of the classic Rackahm line, I discovered the following site: listing every single release:  http://rackhamminiatures.yolasite.com/.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Followers

Facebook

Corvus' Miniatures on Facebook