Corvus' Miniatures

Painted sf & fantasy miniatures by Gerrie Schenck

Post summer holiday news overload

Hello everyone, Corvus again. Yes I know I should be posting more here, looks like I saved up a lot stuff again for another big post.
But I have a good reason this time :) I just got back from my summer holiday. First my family and I spent a nice 10 days in Italy, then we went home for a couple of days and then spent another two weeks at the seaside in The Netherlands (like we do every year).

As you can expect after my previous post the Age of Sigmar box has taken up all of my hobby time last month.

I took the sprues with me to Italy together with a knife, cutters, glue and some other assembly gear. I managed to assemble all Sigmar models and three of the Chaos models. As usual with the more recent GW plastics assembly was a breeze and fun to do.

Then in the last two weeks I spend a couple of nights painting the basic rank & file Sigmarites. Progress seemed slow (only the armour is finished now), but I guess the hardest work has been done already.

Here's what I have so far:

The partially painted Sigmarites, the blue has only been basecoated.


The Chaos characters assembled:


Other Sigmar models, assembled and primed:





This little sheet displays my color choices. So the turqoise is going to be my main color for the shields, shoulder pads etc, while the violet is going to be the secondary color.


But the rest of the project will have to wait a bit since this guy is now waiting to be painted: Belial of the Dark Angels, which is a commission job.


And in between I'm still doing quite some behind the scenes work. The plan is to create a new website and overall look for Corvus Miniatures at some point.
The new logo looks like this, I hope you like it :)


2 comments:

The GunGrave said... @ September 5, 2015 at 10:03 AM

Your certainly going to be busy! The Sigmarites look good!

King in Yellow said... @ September 6, 2015 at 9:20 AM

Looking forward to see the endresult!

Post a Comment

 

Followers

Facebook

Corvus' Miniatures on Facebook