Corvus' Miniatures

Painted sf & fantasy miniatures by Gerrie Schenck

Warlord Games Roman

Last month a painting competition was held at my local game store which involved painting a promotional Warlord Games Roman. I missed the competition, but there were some miniatures left so the storekeeper challenged me to paint this one because he knows I'm not involved in historical wargaming. It was fun to paint this figure, but painting up a batch of these to play a historical wargame: no thanks :)
I think these new miniatures are of very high quality. And they're very cheap when compared to Games Workshop's plastics They're multi part with several options such as the weapon and the pose of the arms.
Anyway I hope you like the paintjob!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Followers

Facebook

Corvus' Miniatures on Facebook